Cambodian Wavy/Curly *Ready to ship
$109.00 was $119.00
This variant is currently sold out
Not too curly.. Not too Wavy. If you fall in this category, then this texture is for you! This texture allows you to get the best of both worlds. You get truly defined waves and sometimes some ringlets
Why you will love this collection
- Blends seamless with natural or relaxed hair. Very natural
- 100% Virgin hair. Absolutely no synthetic fibers. Cut directly from a single donor and wefted. Completely Pure! No Matting or Tangling.
- Flat and secure wefts: The custom wefts allow for undetectable installations and minimal to no shedding.
- Density: Unlike our other wavy textures, this texture is much more thicker, denser and fuller.
- Can hold a curl for many days. Easy styling
- Longevity: Can last up to 2 years or more.
- Hair can be colored.
- Simply a Masterpiece!
- Fast Shipping
100% Virgin Human Hair with cuticles running in the same direction. This collection has a wavy texture. Simply a Masterpiece.Thick from root to tips with naturally tapered ends as natural hair grows. This texture promises to be the best hair extensions you will ever try! This hair allows for easy and beautiful looking styles. When washed, it will always revert back to its natural wave pattern. Due to its natural nature, the wave pattern will vary from bundle to bundle. We guarantee that each selection will have little to no shedding/strand loss regardless of texture and wave pattern. Reusable. Medium-Low luster.
HAIR IS MEASURED WHEN PULLED STRAIGHT. Approximate shrinkage while in wavy state is 1.5 nches. Please put this into consideration when making your length selections.
2 or more bundles are required for a full sew-in.
Available in natural black and brown color tones ONLY.
Each bundle weighs between 3.0-3.5 ounces
Cambodian hair is sourced from Cambodia and is known to have a medium low luster. Cambodian hair comes in a variety of textures and can be naturally silky or heavily textured. Note this hair can be bleached, and heat styled to bone straight. This hair will return to its natural curl pattern for years to come!